Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday May 19

today wasn't so bad. I had a few more minutes to myself than Ihave been used ot as of late. For example, I got a chance, after training, to chat with a young man who is going to the carribean to work, at least for a while. I wish him the best of luck, and hope that he returns wealthy and happy.

In the end, I still feel sore and rather cranky.

Ate this:

Breakfast: oatmeal. coffee on the way in

lunch tuna on salad, veggies with hummus. Water to drink.

dinner: some pasta, some veggie with hummus, beer to drink.

I chatted with a couple of people. I love where it is that I live. This place is freaking awesome.

I did this today:

an hour of rugby, a lot of sprinting, as we were playing 7's rugby in hte mud
after that, did a series of Body weight workouts with the team: sprints, push ups and more push ups. at the end, did five rounds of this on my own:

crawl up hill, head up and head up down
when I finished that I did this for five rounds:

30 body weight squats
20 push ups, feet up
then did five set of 5 x 50m sprints.

all in all, a good workout. I'll feel that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment