Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday May 8

OK, the dreaded drive home day. Again, my body is getting messed up. Sleeping at the moment is interesting. I went to bed (actually couch) last night at 10pm. I saw the most amazing display of stars and was expecting to watch a bit more of the Canucks game, but ended up falling asleep before I could get either done.

I still don't know wno won the Canucks game. Meh, I was really saddened by the fact that I saw the most incredible show in the night sky for about ten minutes, then promptly fell asleep.

I go to bed early, so I wake up early. Stupid early in this case. I saw some pre-sunrise stars too, but they weren't as nice as the night ones... no beer in my hand. It was still pretty cool. One of the advantages of getting to go to a cottage in a dark part of the country.

In any case, I got up early, took the kids for a drive and got some pictures done.




When I got home, I had two of the kids, as the middle child had to swim. So, I hung out with my children, watched movies on Youtube as we've given up cable. Eventually, we're going to go without a land line, putting that money towards debt. I hate debt.

I got the kids in bed and did this for three rounds before being interrupted by domestic needs: I needed to get groceries then off to bed.

30 BW squats
30 feet up push ups
6 chin ups
20 two handed KB swings
10 Kb snatches each side

This is going to be along week, man. I'm hoping that the little break I got on the weekend will be that thing that gets me 'till Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment