Thursday, May 26, 2011

Thursday May 26

Oh, today was a weird day. I woke up on time, turned the alarm clock off and went back to sleep for a few more minutes. My daughter woke me up; she was sleeping at my feet for half the night. I checked weight - 228. A step in the right direction.

At lunch, my son and daughter walked into my office as a surprise visit. We went out to lunch. That was fun. At the end of rugby training tonight, I just didn't want to drink beer there, so I went home. Like I said, an weird day.

I ate this:

Breakfast: banana, oatmeal with some almonds.

Snack: carrots and hummus with some prunes

Lunch: steak on a bun

snack: three slices of roast beef with some ketchup

After rugby : beer at home - left overs from last weekend.


I got to rugby training late, so I did my usual after training fitness. Four rounds of this:

20 Kb two handed swings (20 kilo bell used)
10 kb snatches each side
20 squats with the 50 lb sandbag
20 push ups with the sandbag
4x 40 yd sprints, still with that damn sandbag.

after that, did three rounds of push ups, squats 20 each

then at the end did a set of eight minutes of KB movement - just anything. Cleans, snatches, presses... just kept the bell moving for eight minutes. That was hard. I went home after a shower. Just disappointed with what I'm doing these days. But I'm thinking tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment