Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday May 31

I started today off very sluggish ... went to bed too late, went to bed too cranky. Woke up feeling like absolute crap. I spent the entire day indoors, and when it was time to go home, walked out into the humidity and heat. I felt awesome right then.

I did get to rugby training, after taking a bath with my six month old boy. He's getting so big; I changed two t-shirts today, thanks to his barfing aim. 90 minutes of rugby skills and a bit of fitness. At the end I did this:

Four rounds of:

20 KB snatches each side (20 kilo bell used)
20 feet up push ups
10 KB rows
20 BW squats

then did three rounds of:

40 feet large punching bag drags
20 feet up push ups

I ate this today:

Breakfast: roast beef wraps ... coffee to drink. The roast beef was fresh out of the slow cooker.

snack: water

Lunch: tuna on salad, veggies and hummus, water to drink. Dates for dessert.

Dinner: roast beef on a bun. Was still delicious.

After rugby training: a beer and some grapefruit juice.

Man, it's nice and warm today - I'm glad I have A/C and can afford the electric bill to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment