Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sept 18

This post is an experiment - a post written on my iPod Touch. Why? Why not. I wanna see if I can do it.

Saturday is rugby day- played in both games, too. Seems my play in set piece was needed. I do so like playing prop. This is an awesome time of the year to play, too. Cool weather with a soft pitch. Awesome.

Ate fairly well today, until after the games.

B: water to drink, eggs on bread with hummus and veggies

Water and Gatorade during the day with an apple

Dinner roast beef on a bun. Decent.

Beer as medicine.

Got home to a hot bath and a doghouse. I should have come home earlier, but needed some time to be me.

I didn't hear one fat joke on the day- but I did impinge a couple of nerves in my neck, resulting in the most intense burner I've had in a decade. Seriously, what a cheap shot artist that guy was. At least I stepped on him later. Sorry to report that we lost both games.

To morrow I need to stretch, workout and clean the vehicles. Other than that, I'm easy. Kids are so cool.

At the moment, just back from swimming at the YMCA of Oakville - weighed in after a night of debauchery and eating , meh, semi-ok... to weigh in at 246.

No comments:

Post a Comment