Friday, September 10, 2010

Thurs Sept 9

Food intake as follows:

B: Smoothy - frozen blueberries and strawberries, OJ and Grapefruit Juice in the blender. Tased good.

Snack; almonds and water

Lunch: tuna on salad, almonds, carrots and pepper with hummus, lots of water

I got through the day, got home, we hungry, so had another smoothy, just like the first one, except I tried some vanilla protein powder in it, too. Interesting taste and texture.

Dinner was an awesome sirloin steak (made a bunch for next meals, too)with horseradish, BBQ sweet potato and another salad. Good stuff.

Got through rugby practice and was pretty sweaty so I let it go at that. Tomorrow I will do the all body workout from ZEE. Should be a good time.

After training, I had a few beers, then got home. Went to bed at 11pm - which was an hour earlier than the last few days. I'm working on that for the time being - need more sleep, man.

Need to find a place to get on the mat right after rugby season ends. That, and the amount of time sleeping need to be the priorities next week. After that, I get rid of the beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment